Thursday, March 6, 2014

Staging...a TALL Order!


What a fun adventure staging this house has been!  When my friend/real estate agent Ryan Larsen contacted me on Monday about staging a house he had listed, I was a little hesitant to take on such a tall order.  Staging an entire house.....eek!  
Fortunately for me I have an entire garage full of furniture and a few too many knick knacks floating around the house!  After much thought I decided to take on this job.  
I knew it was going to be a lot of work, but hey why not!


Living Room Before:


Living Room After:



This space turned out amazing, I love the openness of the floor plan. 


Kitchen and Dining Area Before 




I love round tables, they are so versatile and fit into spaces to nicely.  
They are a great space saver but still elegant. 


Family Room Before: 


I wanted to stay with a neutral pallet but add color through my accessories so I decided to slipcover the couches.  I have never used a slipcover before, but for staging, these slipcovers were the perfect solution and help brighten the space. 



Master Bath Before


I used window curtains for this shower.  
I wanted the center split to make the bathroom feel larger.  I then added a few colorful accessories to brighten the space.


This was a great learning experience.  I love the personality this house now has!  Fingers are crossed it will sell quickly!!

TTFN

Brooke

Linking Here:
French Country Cottage
Miss Mustard Seed
Redoux Interiors
Glitter Glue and Paint
The Dedicated House


4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool gig! So proud of you Brooke! It looks amazing and I love all the white. We bought our house because it was staged and it completely sold me! They had bowls of oatmeal and cereal (fake) on the breakfast table and it sucked me in! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The staging looks great--I would want to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks good.You didnt show a picture of the living room from the angle showing the window once it was staged, it is such a great area that I wanted to see what you did with that area. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house looks beautiful and inviting! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...