Monday, October 14, 2013

A Slivery Blue Sofa Table

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I spent the weekend crafting with my family.  It has been a long since I pulled out the craft supplies, I have missed crafting.  However I did forget how big of a mess I always manage to make!  I think I will stick with refinishing furniture so the mess stays outside!

I just finished this beautiful sofa table.  I refinished this and the Blue Hutch to match for a client.  She really wanted a light silvery blue, I always get a little worried when I try out a new color, it can look so different on furniture.  I am happy to report I LOVE how this color turned out.  It is a bit more blue than it appears in the pictures.  





I even like it right there under my window, maybe I need it?  Ahhhh, I have a terrible problem I think I need everything I refinished.  I took pictures of this under my window because it is the only vacant wall I have right now.



I used Benjamin Moore's Iceberg latex paint, then I glazed it will a brown water based glaze.  I top coated this table with a Gloss Poly Acrylic for a nice shiny finish!


Happy Monday!!

TTFN
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish and styling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table is really nice but what I love is the vignette you displayed on it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...