Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Family Room is complete.....for now!!

Family Room Before 
(yes, that is green floral wall paper down there)


After:


I couldn't be more happy with the outcome of this room.  First things first the wall paper had to go, lucky for me it came off fairly easy.  My walls are painted in Tequila by Kwal and the moldings are painted in White Dove by Benjamin Moore.
 Once my amazing husband put up the crown molding and wainscoting (tutorial here) and it all snowballed from there.
Originally I really wanted to have built in's all along this wall but the budget doesn't allow for them right now so I had to be a little more creative with filling the space,  built ins could quite possibly be a thought of the past!  


I had planned to sell the corner shelf and the dandelion chest, but once I got them in place I couldn't let them go, I love it when that happens, it seems to be the only way I get anything done for myself!



 TTFN



11 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! So fresh & sunny.. excellent job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love it!! You did an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow!!! This is an AMAZING transformation!! I am utterly speechless, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! It looks great! That chair is GORGEOUS! Thanks for linking up to Give Me the Goods!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. You are one of my picks for features this week at Give Me the Goods! Come by and grab your feature button! Yay!
      Dimples & Pig Tales

      Delete
  6. Wow! What a transformation! I love your room and you are the feature this week on Transformed Tuesday! Congratulations.

    Hugs,
    Peggy~PJH Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! LOVE what paint and a wall treatment can do. Featuring your makeover in this PoPP Spotlight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you at Not Just a Housewife!! This space is so inviting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...