Friday, April 26, 2013

Last day of the boutique!!!

I can't believe the end is almost here!  It feels as though I have spent a decade preparing and it is over in a blink of an eye!!  I have had so much fun meeting many of you, connecting with old friends and of course the support of EVERYONE!!!!

We will be open tomorrow from 10 to 8!!  Hope to see you there and of course PLEASE introduce yourself to me!  One of the best parts of having a blog is meeting new people and making new friends!!!











1 comment:

  1. Do you have any more of the turquoise mason jar wall art things? Great description I know lol. If you do I would love to buy some. My number is 801-644-4250 let me know I love everything in that picture!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...