Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A hint a Christmas

I love to decorate for Christmas.  
This year I wanted to used the decorations I already had out and just add a little holiday spirit to them.  Maybe it is out of laziness but either way I like the way it turned out!

The pine needles are actually branches that fell off of my real tree and the pinecones are the cinnamon scented ones, so between the 2 my front room smells just like Christmas!





Here is a little peek at my real tree in my front room!  It is almost done, as soon as it is complete I will take pictures of it and post them.  

For this tree this year my daughter and I made most of the ornaments and decorations.  I am so please, so far, with how it is turning out.  



Happy Decorating everyone!!

TTFN

Brooke

2 comments:

  1. Brooke, I love the warmth & simplicity of decorating all natural with the greenery from our own backyard.
    Your decor is warm and welcoming.
    I cant wait to see your tree :)

    ~Diane

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...