Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Candle Holders



I found these posts awhile back and they have just sat in my garage.  I thought maybe they would be the legs for a bench or table or something.  I just couldn't pass them up!

Often times I see things I love but just don't know quite what to do with them, so they sit in my garage for a week or month until I get piece speaks to me!

Once this guy got speaking he didn't stop, he wanted to be cut up and made into candle holders!!



I cut it into 3 pieces, I wanted each one to be 2 inches taller than the other.  Yes I did add a base to the tallest one so it would match the others and be tall enough.


Add some paint and candles and TADA!!


They are the perfect addition to my old drawer of books!





I am so excited to be with my family for the weekend which includes eating and eating and shopping until we drop!! 

I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving and a Happy Black Friday!  

TTFN

Brooke



1 comment:

  1. Very nice--love them! Hope you have a really wonderful Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...