Friday, February 3, 2012

Back to Reality

We just got back from a relaxing week in Park City Utah!!  What is it about getting away for a couple of days that just allows you to clear your head and welcome reality back?  I have had a few projects on my mind this last week that I am so excited to start.  I EVEN dreamed about them....{is that a good thing}  


Project #1

My husband has caught the THRIFT vibe!  He often stops at the DI (the local thrift store) to see if there is any good furniture.  Last week he hit the jackpot with this table.  I am so in love with it I am going to refinish it for myself, and sell my other table of course!

I have been wanting to order some chalk paint for awhile now, so I decided this is the project for it!  The chalk paint order is in and should be here next week, I can't hardly wait.

{If you have not heard of chalk paint and you enjoy refinishing furniture it is worth looking in to, here is a link to Annie Sloan's website.}


Project #2

Pallets......

I have a piece of furniture for my family room I have been wanting to make with a pallet top {this is the project I was dreaming about}  I am hoping this project comes out as planned {and dreamt.} 

Happy WEEKEND!!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...